- He lives and works in Begues and Barcelona
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design, Escola Massana
- PhD in Fine Arts from the University of Barcelona. Full Professor of the Painting Department at the Faculty of Fine Arts. Barcelona
- First Honorary Professor of the UB Faculty of Fine Arts. 2018
- Interested in art pedagogy, he has developed an intense teaching career at Escola Massana, Elisava, Escola Superior de Disseny Tèxtil i Industrial de la Universitat Ramon Llull and the Faculty of Fine Arts of Barcelona, where he enjoys several research grants within the Consolidated and Financed BR::AC, Barcelona, Research, Art, Creation Group.
- Co-founder and editor of the indexed contemporary art magazine, in digital format, BR::AC.
- He has carried out more than fifty individual exhibitions and over a hundred collective exhibitions in national and international galleries.
- His work is part of various national and international public and private collections, and his creative activity has also extended to original graphic works.
- Currently, he is working on a series of works around the Vitruvian concepts of "Firmitas, Utilitas et Venustas" halfway between the Object troubé and Arte povera.
SILENCI, MUSICALITAT I MISTERI. EL SENTIT DE LA PRÒPIA PRÀCTICA PICTÒRICA
Edition date: 1992
LÍMITS DEL DIBUIX
Edition date: 2005
Edition date: 2018
This publication is part of CMYK, a work created by four members of the Research Group BR::AC from the University of Barcelona;
Àlex Nogué , with Clar i fosc
Miquel Planas , with Drowning in drawings
Joan Descarga, with Digressions intermitents and
Josep Cerdà, with Exposed Sound.
Clar i fosc
Drowning in drawings